- Down goes Cantor
- Orange is the New Black out on Netflix
- Home Grown Terrorists
- Gun Violence, not a real statical change.
- Solar Roads
We are talking about:
- VA Problems
- Kanye and the Kardashians
- Diet and Exercise
- Fantasyland’s New Mine Ride (in Florida)
A Memorial day podcast.
- Theresa has a new Job! 🙂
- Nigerian Girls/Ann Coulter/OKCupid thing
- Card Against Humanity
- Toastmaster Convention
- Small Talk, paying for metered parking.
- Slate has jumped the shark
- Girls can stand to pee, and cootie catchers?
- Facebook talk
- Apple Ads
- High School Boys, 40% say they have been molested.
- And much much more.
- Stephen Colbert
- Advice Columns
- Toastmaster International Speech Contest
- Repackaging for gender
- Easter/Passover Peeps!
- Captain America
- The 10 and the 20
TJTalks 5.8 (84) – TJTalks – Table For One
- Update on the plane and theories
- March Madness
- Fred Phelps Sr dies
- How we treat minorities, why are/aren’t irish jokes ok?
- Power Drinks – Energy Drinks
- (Word from our Sponsor – Cosmos Coffee)
- Vaction & traveling alone.
We’re on Twitter. Tweet/Follow us @RealTJTalks
Welcome to TJ Talks, we’re talking a bunch of things, including:
- What the hell is going on in the Ukraine, and why should we care.
- Fitness Monitoring
- Watch that counts down until we die
- Body Hair
Topics for today… Not too shabby… We have 5 of them.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman & Shirley Temple
- Movies… Legos
- Facebook turns 10.
- More Clinton Scandal
Topics for today, and we have a lot of them!!!
- Christy-Gate & Bill de Blasio eats pizza with a fork, al a Trump Style.
- 17 Signs your in a serious relationship with your iPhone/tech device.
- 10 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be happy at your job.
- Crazy National Day falls on your birthday
- Oscar Nominations
- So long Professor and Partridge Family Band Manager.
- 1/2 Marathon Run
Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen.
On today’s show:
Beautiful Existence (yes, that is her real name) says she committed herself to consuming only Starbucks-affiliated drinks and foods, including Roy Street Coffee & Tea, Tazo Tea and Evolution Fresh, for 365 days. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/01/02/seattle-woman-eats-only-starbucks/4289031/
On New Year’s Eve, Natasha Leggero made a joke about World War II veterans during NBC’s live coverage that immediately resulted in a backlash. But the comedian has made it clear she is not sorry. http://www.buzzfeed.com/alisonvingiano/comedian-natasha-leggero-refuses-to-apologize-for-joke-on-ne
40 Things I Can Do at 40 That I Couldn’t Do When I Was 20 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wendy-fontaine/40-things-i-can-do-at-40-that-i-couldnt-do-when-i-was-20_b_4537538.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009
There are lots of explicit conversation in this podcast. Take a drink anytime you hear a “Naughty Word”. 😀